Sunday 10 November 2013

Jarvis Cocker

I was asked to complete a practise magazine front cover as part of my preliminary task. We were notified that Jarvis Cocker must be used as the model on the front. I completed this by using Photoshop. I had never really used this before, so it was really all about finding my way around it and being creative. I believe that once I did have a few goes on photoshop my work was of an alright standard and I have slowly but surely found my feet with photoshop and have full confidence in using it in the future
However after looking back at my first attempt I think it is very obvious that I had never really used photo shop before as it isn't up to an actual magazines standard, in my eyes anyway. But again if I were to re-do this task I would be able to hand in a higher standard of work. 


  



Here is a screenshot of my preliminary task feedback. Overall I was told that my attempt at this cover was good, but I had to make sure that I made the writing around the image bold and stand out.







No comments:

Post a Comment