Thursday 14 November 2013

Photo shoot Preparation


 I took some photos of my model whilst she and I were preparing for the professional shots. As you can see (image at the left) I put my models base makeup on; the eyeshadow, lipstick etc. I also did her hair, I place to ordinary plaits by her the sides of her head and then folded them over the top. I picked this hairstyle because I think it fits my type of magazine, as I have seen the likes of Alexa Chung donning this hairstyle.  And finally I chose her clothing, as you can see in the first image she is wearing a Black polo shirt and in the second image she is wearing an oversized navy striped t-shirt. I have seen the likes of Kate Moss parading around in these outfits.
I am very pleased with my overall images, as I think they do look rather professional and something that my target audience would appreciate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment