Monday 11 November 2013

The Recce



I have decided to take my photos at my house; there will be a lower risk of anything happening. Although, either the model or I will need to watch out for certain things lying around the room. My Model will have straight hair therefore we will have the likes of straighteners hanging around so it is important that we keep a close eye on where these type if things are.

The weather will not particularly affect the way in which my model looks, although it may mean that I will have to postpone it for the fact that my model cannot make it due to the bad weather, but apart from that it does not risk my photo shoot. However the time of day may jeopardies the final outcome of my pictures, as I may need daytime lighting to help make the pictures look better. Fortunately I have arranged for my model to come to mine during the day.

I wish for my model to be standing in-front of a white back drop, mainly for the fact that it means that she will stand out and the target audience will not feel the need to get distracted. I am undecided about shooting outside, it will depend if I feel I can get a decent shot.

Using the flash on the camera will really enhance the models features and bring more colours out; therefore I probably will decide to use it when photographing my model. We will be working in a room without any distractions e.g. anything that could get in the way of my shots, reflect on to the model etc. (I will not need any permission to take my photos, as it will be in my own home.)

Due to the fact that I will be working in my own home there will not be a distraction from others, although my family may be in at the same time, but I will make sure I warn them in advance that I am working.
I have my own props, so I shall use them to help me find the right shot. Fortunately my model is someone that I already know and whom lives close, so it will be easy enough to invite her over to take my photos.  

Finally I need to make sure that I keep in contact with my model, especially a few days before we come to do the shoot, incase my model is unavailable.

1 comment:

  1. This post would have benefitted from some images to accompany it

    ReplyDelete