Wednesday 20 November 2013

Contents Page- So far

This is a screenshot of my contents page so far. As you can see it is incomplete. But I have  placed the title at the top left hand corner and it has the words 'TMM Contents', the reason which I have named it this is basically so the reader understands what page they are on.

I have also added a picture of my model, the image is of her getting ready for the photo shoot. This gives the reader a taster of what the magazine will contain. It is something that the reader can relate to, seeing that she applied her own makeup, which makes her seem more down to earth. 

I understand that this needs a lot more work to be done to it. I need to include a background and page numbers (information telling the reader what is on certain pages) etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment