Sunday 5 January 2014

Evalution question 1

In what ways does your media product, use develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
My magazine uses conventions of other magzines as I used certain ones as a template when designing my product. My magazine is made up of different elements such as:
  • Masthead
  • Barcode
  • Sell lines
  • Banners
  • Date
  • Price
  • Issue number
  • Main image
This is a grouped image of my work with all the different elements on it. As you can see in the banner I have written particular information that I think will attract the audience and make them want to buy the magazine. I have basically included information that I find necessary for my genre and have not added any irrelevant things as I find that it ends up just looking stupid.


I picked an appropriate model which fitted my target audience. I added makeup and clothing which I thought the likes of Kate Moss and Alexa Chung would wear. Overall I am pleased with how my images turned out and found it a rather easy process to do.

Here is a link to my Prezi to see my work more clearly:
http://prezi.com/tvgeyrj4sswn/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

No comments:

Post a Comment