Wednesday 15 January 2014

Evaluation Question 5

How did you attract/address your audience?
 

I addressed my audience by using sell lines. The sell lines included things such as 'free posters' and listed many different, famous artists within this industry, making the audience feel more attracted to the magazine and hopefully want to buy it.

 
To attract my audience I used colours which I believed would turn my audiences heads. The colours coordinated and contrasted very well. Another thing which attracted my TA was the model I used for my cover. She is the typical indie girl, dressed appropriately and makeup is natural-esc.

2 comments:

  1. Again, the use of technology or images would have made this post a lot stronger

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have used the evaluation guide book that I provided for you to support you with this work.

    ReplyDelete