Sunday 29 December 2013

Finished Contents

This is a screenshot of my finished Contents Page. If you look at my previous post you will see the dramatic differences between the two of them. The contents page took around 5 hours to create. I used Photoshop to bring my design to life. I followed my colour scheme, in a way, I used purples because I think that they contrast well together and fits with the genre of the magazine. 

As you can see I have included seven different page numbers with mini articles surrounding them, it also has the date, 2 images and a footer. I have added these all in to basically make the magazine look more professional, I believe it will pull the TA in and want to buy it.

The hardest part about creating this contents page was trying to fill in the dead space, I had to think of different things to include, talking about which bands were used in my magazine. Positives of making this though were actually seeing my finished piece, I am very proud of it.

Overall I am extremely pleased with the my final product, I think it looks professional. I also hope that attracts my specific target audience and I am sure it will. 




No comments:

Post a Comment