Monday 6 January 2014

Evalution Question 3

What type of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
 I believe that IPC Media would distribute my magazine because it works along side NME, which is a dupe of my magazine. They are of the same genres. If they sell a lot of copies of NME, then audiences may be more likely to buy mine.
My magazine will be distributed through shops and there is also an online subscription which readers can use if they wish, as it may make the payments easier for them. 
"IPC Media ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Time In., is a digital publisher in the United Kingdom, with a large portfolio selling over 350 million copies each year."
This makes me feel more confident in choosing this media institution as it tells me that it sells over 350 Million copies each year and by them publishing my magazine there will be a greater income.

1 comment:

  1. Would there not be a clash between your product and NME??

    ReplyDelete