Sunday 22 September 2013

My mood board


Here is a picture of my mood board. It has a range of different pictures of bands and artists. As you can see I have stuck six different post notes on a few of the images, I did this to show people what I liked about these pictures.

I stuck a note over Miles Kane because I love the way in which the photographer has taken this photograph. Miles doesn't look as though he is looking directly at the camera when you first glance, but when you look at the mirror image you notice that he is.

Secondly I stuck a note over the large image of Pete Doherty. I think that the words 'Pete Doherty Comes Clean' is very deceiving. Also the colour of the writing has been chosen carefully, the fact that the 'Come Clean' has been written in grey is very clever, as the colour grey does not connote the word 'Clean'.

1 comment:

  1. How would you use these things in the production of your own product?

    ReplyDelete